FedEx Smartpost package going on twenty days and still not delivered. I've copied and pasted the information below.

This tracking update has been requested by:

Name: (not provided by requestor)

Tracking number 9202390100356820043315

Jun 23, 2012 1:36 PM ORLANDO, FL/In transit

Jun 21, 2012 2:53 PM /Shipment information sent to FedEx

Jun 21, 2012 4:42 PM ORLANDO, FL/In transit

Los Angeles, California, United States #1355490

NEVER NEVER use Smartpost by FedEx for shipping!- I'm amongst many who have made the mistake of having an item shipped by FedEx smartpost.

I did a little research, and it turns out FedEx bought out a small third-party company called Smartpost a while back and are using this service without letting you know in advance. I mean, I ordered something online and it said it would ship via FedEx, so I bought it thinking I'd have tracking and it would be here in a few days. WRONG!!

7/20/2017 Package Departed FedEx location PITTSTON, PA, 7/25/2017 Departed FedEx location CHINO, CA In transit to U.S.

Postal Service, today is 7/28/2017 U.S. Postal Service still didn't receive package!

Expected delivery was supposed to be on the 7/26/2017 now they changed on 7/31/2017.I'm very disappointed.

Way slower than usps alone, probably more expensive also.

Do not fill Bad Walmart has now started using them and I am in Fountain Florida.Before I received my packages 3 days after ordering them now like 2 weeks later.

The free shipping program is what they say GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.guess I will start paying for the REAL FEDEX again.

Actually it did not get there in 8 days, he stated still waiting on the package 20days later. his last tracking didnt show a delivery dont confuse it....

smart post sucks

I will no longer use amazon because they use "smart"post

2-8 Days, your package got there in 8 buisness days. So it got there on time.

But yea its a slow service :(