Fed ex *** so bad cause it takes them forever to get in just one package.It takes them 3 days just to get a package to you when there 30 minutes away from your house.Fed ex ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.I could ship packages faster than fed ex can walking.they have no idea what there doing.I could ship packages faster on my feet than they can in a vehicle,thats how bad fed ex ***.I think ups is way better than fed ex cause they could probably send in a package 20 times faster than fed ex and ups doesnt have a *** name like fed ex.fed ex sounds like a *** name.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

FEDEX in Vancouver Canada consistently delivers days late.I have caught them on 3 occasions lying on the tracking..

They say customer is not available, although in each case they just were unable to finish their route in time.

Today they said the postal code was wrong, But they simply just make mistaks and sent it to the wrong area and then lie on the tracking update.FEDEX sucks on so many levels.

Oh bye the way both of you are to *** to know what fedex is..Oh and we at fed ex go through all your pkgs and take whatever we want.. And if I see your dog i will run over him..

Oh buy the way both of you are to *** to know what fedex is..Oh and we at fed ex go through all your pkgs and take whatever we want.. And if I see your dog i will run over him..

ughhh i shipped a package 7 years ago and the person still hasnt even gotten it!!! and ive heard that FedEx is involved in the undergroud drug scandal