This is the 5th time FedEx lied they never attempted delivery on Saturdays in South San Francisco.

We always waited at home when the tracking tells us expected delivery for Friday or Saturday. But the door bell never rang and there is not even a paper notice? only to found out by tracking on the internet ourselves to receive the message: attempted delivery failed. customer not available. BUT THEY NEVER ATTEMPTED. 1st, 2nd and 3rd time we had to drive to the local office to pick up the package. The 4th time we gave up! Why do we have to drive out to a local office where we could just drive 5 minutes and do the shopping in the store instead of shopping online? So we called and got a very rude customer service representative who refused to re-deliver so we had to wait 15 minutes to talk to a manager and got the package re-delivered.

Today! just found they did the same thing again!!! I never left the house not even for 1 minute!!! They never attempted deliver and never even left any notice?

I really hope they go out of business if they keep doing business in this unacceptable manner. Totally not up against competition in this fast-pace world.

FedEx please go out of business!! You really shouldn't be wasting customers' time like this!

Upset Customer

South San Francisco, CA 94080

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #757268

I can understand your feeling.Yesterday the driver made no attempt to get off the car and drove away.

when I'm waiting, I saw the whole process throught the window.

It's unbelivebale!They did come but they did not get off to make an attempt to knock at the door!