Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

My package tracking says "shipment exception" and is still sitting in the original FedEx office - since yesterday. No movement. He paid for overnight priority delivery from Santa Fe to Dallas. Does anyone work for FedEx who may have any idea what is going on with this shipment?

Also, FedEx actually delivered an empty envelope which had had my Christmas present inside. I went to the FedEx location and they found the Christmas card - no gift. My friend had put a very expensive gift inside a box of candy. FedEx runs those envelopes through a machine that pushes anything that isn't flat, out of the envelope. They do not tell customers that any food products, like candy, are just thrown away. Hence, I lost an expensive gift.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: When it works.

I didn't like: Did not tell me throw food away or update tracking, Very poor in handling goods, Non-delivery of shipment, Unhelpful inexperience customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 23, 2015.

Comments

i work for FedEx and items such as envelopes (called "smalls") are hand sorted and scanned. Any packages, regard of size, if it is damaged or missing, a damage report is completed and the shipper informs FedEx whether to dispose, repack, etc.