Philipsburg, St. Maarten

I send some documents via FED Ex while ago and it supposed to be refund to me so paid for both way, there and come back. It's has happen that I do not need this documents send me back( situation changes) , ans I asked local Fed Ex office to make refund . Two weeks ago i left copy of airway bill which were never used , I and was telling to wait a phone call about my refund. Up to now I'm still waiting. I went to Fed Ex office 3 times, and i had experience so bad customer service. the first time I was only ONE! customer in the office, and clerk seen me coming in, dial company land line phone and start talking about her private business for about 10 minutes, i had to stand and wait her to finish conversation with her friend, totaly ignoring me .

second time : office was full of customers and it was only one clerk? who did not know what to do, and all FEd ex stuff was on the meeting .

third time: I went early by the opening hours 9 Am.. office closed! 9.15 !! still nobody shows up for work .

Well I guess nobody will be able to help me, and I'm happy that we also have DHL in our area. Never will use this shipping company again!

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

You only get charged to ship TO at the time you send the package.You can't pre pay to be sent back to you.

Express packages can only be sent back if you provide credit card info, or an account number.

Payment will not be charged if customer does not send back to you.However, the employees should not have ignored you!