1.5
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

my package was supposedly left at my door at 9:39 p.m.I was home , 5 feet from the door, but no one knocked.

I got an email at 12:10 a.m. saying the package was delivered. I look outside and no package just a note saying it was delivered. So either the driver kept the package or it was stolen by a neighbour.

i live in a large apartment complex.

I called to complain and was basically told it wasnt their problem. I demanded to file a complaint and was made fun of. I filed a complaint on the website which asjs fir a copy of the shipping label in order to process the complaint.

I DIDN'T GET THE PACKAGE SO I DON'T HAVE A SHIPPING LABEL. so far 4 out of 5 packages have not been delivered properly.

I think ill just quit doing business with companies that use FedEx.FedUp

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments