Fedex Standard Delivery Service Reviews

seller:
state:
city:
Show
They are the worst...USPS and ups are so much better then this trash company!!! They said they were going to deliver a package on 10/01 I even got a text message. so I decided to take the day off since it required my signature and then I wake up this morning on 10/01 for me to check the status of the package and its says 10/04 I called customer service and was no help.A bloody Shite company shite service

Fedex Standard Delivery Service Review

They put my packages on the side of my house at the green house door even after posting a sign that the doorbell is at the garage which should be obvious.Just to lazy to ring a door bell, I've tried normal delivery as well as overnight delivery service and priority with no better results.

Fedex Standard Delivery Service Review

2.3
They sent me an email(standard) saying delivery for tomorrow....please be prepared. I waited all day until 4:00(took the day off work) no package. I called and they said that is just a generic email and they are not sure when my package will arrive....hmmm who's gonna pay me for my lost wages....do I take tomorrow off also and hope !