Rehoboth, Massachusetts

My company ordered a expensive laser tube from China over $500 and the shipping cost was almost $600.It was well protected in bubble wrap and foam padding inside of a cardboard box.

The cardboard box was also wrapped in bubble wrap and foam padding and placed inside of its wooden shipping box. The outside of the wooden box was was marked fragile, be careful, do not drop and do not stand on end. I really cant be sure of which one of these warnings that the fedex employees decided to ignored, but I suspect they ignored all of them. After we recived the package and opened it up we found nothing but 10,000 little pieces of glass.

We were very careful in filling out the shipping forms, declaring the value to fedex and customs and we crossed all our t's and dotted our i's. But as it turns out fedex claims they are not responsable for any damage even when it was clearly thier fault. They offered us $10 and said they have rejected our claim. So my boss has no choice but take the loss.

You would figure at the very least they would refund the $600 shipping cost.

We fell like fedex screwed us and then told us to kiss thier ***.So now the boss has said if anyone uses fedex for anything that person with be looking for a new job

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments