Additional Fees

FedEx showed package delivered this morning for my overnight package.Well I have been home all day no delivery.

Called and smug lady tells me that they have delivered to my house. Told them I was home all day waiting on this package. She stated ok let me have the driver call you within 2 hours. Well 4 hours later no call no nothing from them.

So I call back and get same response again. So I called company that I purchased from and they tried to call FedEx.

Well low and behold they get same response the driver will call within 2 hours.Why are they not held responsible for there actions?

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $450 and wants FedEx to have the product delivered.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments