FedEx showed package delivered this morning for my overnight package. Well I have been home all day no delivery.

Called and smug lady tells me that they have delivered to my house. Told them I was home all day waiting on this package. She stated ok let me have the driver call you within 2 hours. Well 4 hours later no call no nothing from them.

So I call back and get same response again. So I called company that I purchased from and they tried to call FedEx.

Well low and behold they get same response the driver will call within 2 hours. Why are they not held responsible for there actions?

mkayler wrote the review because of poor customer service at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $450 and wants FedEx to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx and fedex delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments