Greenbrae, California

I spent my off day waiting on a package from fedex.First , its very unprofessional not to give a time frame.

Even a wide time frame would do, ie: between 8am and 12pm. I waited from the time they opened, 8:30 am, until 3 pm, before I went across the street to the store. Gone no more than 5 minutes and lo and behold when I get back there is a delivery notice. WTF!!!

Did the delivery person ring the bell and then post the notice in 1 minute? I was gone such a short time that had they rung the bell atleast 2 times, I would have saw the delivery person or atleast the truck leaving. I saw neither. This is the end of day 1 and the first attempt.

Day 2, I call off work, because this package is important and it requires a signature.

I wait until 1 pm to go downstairs and wait on the delivery. Shocked to see a delivery attempted notice. Now I know my suspicions from yesterday are correct, because I did not leave all day. Why have a job, if you dont want to do it!.

I immediately called customer service and explained my 2 day ordeal with fedex. They took my number and said they would call me as soon as they contacted the driver. I called back an hour later. They took my number again and said the same as before, the only difference this time was I got a case number to go along with it.

I called a couple of hours later to be told the office my package came out of was closed for the day.

I loathe fedex and will never use there services again.And I will make it my 1 man campaign to discourage everyone iknow to stop usung them as well!!!

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments