I had sent an electronic item to be repaired and when I received my package back the box felt really light, too light for what should be in the box.The bottom of the box appears to have been cut and taped over with clear packing tape.

The company that shipped my product back to me uses white packing tape that says "fragile" and the clear tape is over the white packing tape. I opened the box and the internal box the item was in was also cut on the bottom. So someone who works for FedEx cut the box open, stole my item and then resealed the box. I have contacted the sender and they are going to contact FedEx to open an investigation.

I am so angry right now. I do not like using FedEx as a shipping company to begin with and now I really never want to have them handle anything for me ever again. Not only was my item stolen but I also had to take a day off from work in order to sign for my package.

It's like being robbed twice.

This person wrote the review because of "stolen item" of fedex ground from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $575 and wants FedEx to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was stolen item. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments