Tracking Tool

Every time I have a signature package from Fedex I know it will be a lot of aggravation.

Been trying to sign for a package for 3 days now. I have a long driveway and the driver refuses to honk to let me know he's there. Every delivery he pulls up, leaves a door ticket, leaves.

Claims reason for not leaving package is "nobody home".

I AM home, but don't have ESP to know Fedex is at the end of my driveway. Beep the horn!

This happens over & over again, nothing but aggravation.

Are they not smart enough to even let the customer know they're there?

How hard is it to beep a horn?

I call to let them know the problem but seems it's too hard to tell the driver to beep the horn and let me know he's there.

They also claim they don't allow drivers to carry a cell phone, so a call when they arrive is out of the question.

(Are they in the dark ages?)

I try to avoid Fedex like the plague- don't need the stress. I try to make sure anything I order is sent another way, but (sadly for me) that doesn't work every time.

Seriously, Fedex needs to have some common-sense training for their employees.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about package from FedEx was bad service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments