Fedex Smartpost (ironic name) adds two days to all deliveries. You track it to your city and think it will be at your door the next day.

WRONG! It will sit there waiting for all the rest of other people's smartposts and at the end of the day they delivery your package to the USPS instead of to your door...then the USPS has to re-sort your package and deliver the package the next day.

Any time I track some package, I always cuss when I learn the store has sent it STUPIDpost. I have actually gotten a package delivered from across the country faster than a smartpost that has already gotten to my city.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex shipping. Fedex needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fedex.

Comments