I received a door tag yesterday from Fedex. They have a package for me. I waited at home ALL DAY today. No package arrived, although the FEDEX driver said he tried to deliver it at 4:25pm today. I was here at that time, wating for the package. It never arrived. The driver LIED to Fedex. He did not even try to contact me. He never came near my door. No door tag was left for me today. I doubt the driver even came near my home.

This is an exact repeat of my last experience with Fedex Ground, several months ago. They said I could pick it up at their office in San Jose. More than 20 miles from my home. They did the same thing then, claiming they tried to deliver it, when no one came to my home that day.

FEDEX sucks. If you send it by Fedex to me, you will get it sent back to you, because I will not drive anywhere for a company that lies to me.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

........I notice a pattern. Not only do they make a lot of idiotic mistakes, they then intentionally refuse to make it right. How do they stay in business?

arfs_inc
Lincoln, Massachusetts, United States #16006

You should try Fedex claims games.They automatically deny all claims hoping that ends the matter.

I contacted the attorney general's online complaint form and asked the claims manager how to spell his name as a contact on the form.

2 days later I got a full refund check for the amount of the claim.Funny how that works.