I paid for priority overnight and they delivered my package four days later. I am pissed.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

#319747

If there is a secondary option,i wont be using fedex.Didn't deliver package when it was scheduled.

there are many things I do not like about Fedex....sometimes, they don't scan doortags, somehow they work when I do and that package requires a signature, they cannot redirect to an address of my choosing, they wont just leave it at my apt.

door, and yada yada yada.... will you please stop whining and tell us more details, ie., tracking number, when was it picked up did that four day span a weekend? were there weather delays, or mechanical delays, was it dropped off or picked up, and if dropped off, was it dropped off after cutoff time. was it put in a dropbox after cutoff time.

and so on... when you tell us that you are just pissed, you tell us absolute nothing other than the fact that you are a whiner....