1.5K views

I paid as much for express shipping as I did for the parts I ordered.I have had FedEx leave a $2000 exhaust system for one of my cars out in the middle of my front yard because it wouldn't fit on my front patio.

They have left a $1500 soft top for my Wrangler sitting in the front yard too. I left a note on my front door with a signature today,anticipating the delivery, and apparently an $80 part is not worthy of being left in my front yard like everything else. As luck would have it, I need this part to get my car fixed and can't get it. I run the purchasing department for a major steel corporation and I guarantee we will NEVER USE FEDEX EVER AGAIN FOR SHIPPING, NOR WILL I EVER ORDER FROM A STORE WHO USES FEDEX DELIVERY SERVICE.

I thought UPS was bad, but man was I mistaken.

Do yourself a huge favor, IF YOU NEED A RELIABLE,ACCOUNTABLE,DEPENDABLE DELIVERY DO NOT USE FEDEX.You'd be better off with USPS.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

There may be choices but some company's only use fedex

Charlottesville, Virginia, United States #1103291

Fedex tried to tell me my package was delayed going to Roanoke due to a accident.But here's the kicker it's been processed into Roanoke for four days know.

Also the package is coming to farmville and their saying it has to go to lynchburg to be processed.Farmville is before lynchburg so what the ***.

Warning Warning....FedEx has been randomly adding a $9 additional handling charge on my packages for no reason.

When I call them they have no clue why were were charged.... Audit you invoices people!!!!! Also their scanners add sometimes many inches onto the package that can add up to double, triple or more in cost. NOTE it is not in FedEx best interest to fix these problems...

they are making millions of the errors!!!

Audit you invoices people!!!!!Report the errors here so other can see how we are being ripped off!!!

Fedex will be glad to leave package but won't do so if shipper requires signature

*** FEDEX AND ALL THEIR *** UP EMPLOYEES!

Centralia, Washington, United States #918593

I ordered a document from my financial institution, I had two options, either USPS 50 cent stamp or 1-2 day delivery $40.00.This is a very critical time sensitive document so I paid the $40.00.

I live in Washington state and the document was being sent from Colorado, had it been dropped into the mail on Thursday I would have received it on Saturday.The sender notified FedEx of the package at 10:19 AM on Thursday and FedEx picked it up at 4:06 PM Thursday then at 9:20 PM they sent it to Memphis Tennessee (890 miles in the wrong direction) where it arrived at 11:36 AM Friday, it did not leave Memphis until 4:20 AM Saturday and FedEx has confirmed that I will not see the package until Monday sometime before 8:00 PM.

Do not waste your time or your money on FedEx, the United States Postal Service is Cheaper, Faster and more reliable.

Congress is trying to shut down the Post Offices so that we can pay WAY more money to UPS and FedEx for the same services, FedEx and UPS pay big money to Congress to weaken the USPS.

They both favor Republican candidates since Republicans are trying to close the Postal Service and force us to pay exceptionally high rates to send anything.

to FedUp with FedEx #986944

How in the world did this country start blaming everything on Republicans

Shut your Dam T.V. off and grow up

Orange, California, United States #902472

Well...This won't be a love letter...

First FedEx, STOP APOLOGIZING AND JUST DO YOUR *** JOB !!! Its shameful... I had an envelope... A simple FedEx "Priority Overnight 10:30am delivery" envelope coming from Las Vegas to Orange County....

First time they told me they courier left it behind. Second call they told me the weather out east (Buffalo?!) was affecting the deliveries.... FROM LAS VEGAS !?!?!?.... I was then told the package would arrive after 1300....

The entire remainder of my whole life will arrive after 1300.... When will the package that was to be delivered by 10:30 arrive ? Before midnight I was told.... Third call....

Back to the courier story.... Still no delivery time... BTW... When you tell a customer who is a small business man that you "understand", you are telling a bold faced lie.

You can never understand the need to keep the commitments made until you are subject to sloppy service, willful disregard, and ridicules deflections of responsibility coming from FedEx employees.Perhaps your level of denial will shake when we the customers walk away !~

As a current employee of FedUp, their is something you all must understand, Fedex is a corporation now, all they care about is shareholders, customer service is not important at all.Their are layers and layers of middle management who are as useless as *** on a tomato, all they do is think of *** policies and procedures that do nothing but make the drivers job unnecessarily harder by choking them with best practices and all of the other *** *** they learn from a book in college.

In the last 20 years I have watched this once great company go from the benchmark of package delivery to a toilet.

So use another shipping company, That's the beauty of a free market economy, You have choices.

I heard Fed-ex has a new movie coming out!

The Box Trolls!!