Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

You have a customer for life...I will never use FED EX HAS HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SERVICE - the driver was supposed to get my package to me Friday, it is Tuesday night and NOTHING!Supervisor keeps making excuses for him, then they said I wasn't home, which is BS, I' have been home waiting for the package TWO DAYS, they didn't even leave an attempt slip which means they are LYING!!!

Will NEVER NEVER use their services for my personal OR business.

On top of it all, I was told Friday the driver took my package back to the facility because he thought Black Friday was a holiday!!!!***

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $250. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex delivery service from FedEx was took 4 extra days to deliver, managemtns only has excuses and driver held packaging thinking black friday was a holiday Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments