Horrible customer service.Transferred me three times just to get someone to hold my package at a FedEx store!

Then wanted me to pay an additional charge for that! This company is out of their minds and a complete waste of time. No i have to take a day off of work to receive my package because it requires a direct signature when just a week ago I had a drive leave my package at my home (mind you the package required the same direct signature) all I needed was a note with my name, signature and tracking number. Ridiculous and a complete waste of time.

Customer service rep was rude and cut me off while I was talking SEVERAL times.

They all need to go back to training.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Elk Grove, California, United States #1211920

Funny, I request my FedEx packages held at FedEx Office from time to time when it's convenient for me and NEVER have I had to pay extra.And as far as having to be home (in person) to sign for your package....it's the SHIPPER'S choice, not FEDEX!!!

Take it up with the SHIPPER who made the choice.FedEx is only doing what their customer PAID them to do.