Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

My Package said it was supposed to arrive on September 12th since day one.Then September 12th came and it said September 14th delivery, Then September 14th came and it now says September 16th delivery...

I'm sure you get get the point.. WTF FedEx my delivery has been moved out twice already.

Not to mention the company I bought the product from said 3-5 day shipping and the original September 12th delivery from FedEx was 8 business days, so now it will be 12 business days IF i actually get my shipment on the 16th assuming it doesn't get moved out again.FedEx is garbage and I won't buy from any companies that use FedEx as a shipping method.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of fedex delivery service. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments