Featured Not resolved

Why is it that UPS and the Post Office can ring your doorbell to alert you to the fact that there is a delivery , yet FedEx cannot ?UPS and the Post Office also will put packages in plastic bags if there is inclement weather.

I Just received a delivery (12/12/16) from FedEx and had no idea the box was sitting outside in the torrential rain. I was home, up and ready for the delivery. If I hadn't looked out at 8 AM this morning, I still wouldn't know the package was there. This is not the first time I've had this problem with FedEx and not the first state I've lived in where I've had this problem.

So it would seem it's not just a local problem. I've had this experience at least five times with FedEx. Once, a package sat outside all night long, because the FedEx guy we had insisted on delivering to a door that is not one of the two main doors of the house, though there is a doorbell, if he had chose to ring it.

Today's delivery was the second in two weeks that FedEx left sitting in the rain unprotected, without ringing the bell to notify me the package was there.Here's some pictures of the condition of the box that was delivered today.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of fedex ground delivery service from FedEx and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Long Beach, California, United States #1350220

Yeah I signed up for updates.I took the day off from work for the delivery.

At 6:22pm I get an update saying they have the wrong address. I got a live person on the phone on FedEx and she verify that the address was correct. They just straight out lied.

Matter of fact I saw a FedEx truck across the street at about 9am today.He probably screwed up and now they are trying to cover up there mistake.

West Monroe, Louisiana, United States #1350064

Just call their sorry *** automated answering service you will still be confused fed ex just sucks.

Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States #1261470

Exactly my thoughts!If you know you have a package coming, then check once in awhile.

If it says delivered, open your dang door and get it. And seriously....the comment about not everyone being able to sit by the front door?

You yourself stated that you were home when the package was delivered.How hard is it to open the front door once in awhile or pop on the computer?

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1258642

What's the matter with you?I can't believe that someone would actually complain that someone did not ring the doorbell.

***, they don't want to get wet either.

When I am expecting packages, I check the tracking number to see when it is out for delivery. When I see that it is, I check the front walk to the door regularly.

I realize this is the week before Christmas and that these people are in rush mode and do not have time to ring doorbells or knock on doors.

to LadyScot Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom #1258835

What is wrong with you?It is their FREAKIN' JOB to ring the doorbell and deliver packages.

If some snowflake is bothered by the rain, they shouldn't take on a job that involves being outside all the time.

Not everyone can sit in front of a computer and hit refresh to track a package, like yourself! Not everyone can hang out by the front door, such as yourself.

Is this Venice09 from My3cents / Complaintsboard and Planetfeedback? I think it is, because Venice09 was from Naples, Florida and always had a picture of a guy with long hair as her avatar.

I remember you.You got banned from Planetfeedback and told me you used a proxy service to continue to access the site.