Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Certainly not the only example (perhaps in the last few minutes) of how Fedex SUCKS! FIRST, I had a package would should have arrived on THURSDAY by 10:30 am, and that I would have to be at home to sign for it (you see where this is going...).

By 12:30, it had not arrived. I called, was told that the shipment was delayed in customs, and was told it would arrive the next day by 10:30. NEXT, at about 10:40 on Friday, when I had AGAIN waited at home for the shipment, I called, and was told that the package was now in customs on the EAST Coast. When I spoke with someone from International shipping, she told me that she would upgrade the delivery from weekdays only to weekend delivery, and that it would be here Saturday (HA!).

Apparently someone called me yesterday afternoon (I did not pick it up until this morning, Saturday), to let me know that Saturday delivery would cost more (despite being told otherwise by another agent). THIS morning, Saturday, I was informed by e-mail that the package would be delivered next WEDNESDAY, that it was in a depot 25 miles away which would be closed until Tuesday, and that it would have cost me $16 to get delivery today IF it had been sent earlier (which it had not). Net-net: I paid $85 to the enterprise that shipped this package to me a week ago, so that I could have it by Thursday. And now I will not get it until almost a week later.

If this has happened to you, or someone you care about, why not follow my lead and vote with your pocketbook? Fedex does not deserve my/our patronage when their service sucks, their notification services suck, their representatives cannot get their messages consistent, and all one gets is "Sorry, there's nothing I can do about it"... no offer of a refund, in fact quite the opposite.

Definitely ranks as the poorest delivery service I have ever experienced. Is it midnight yet?

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Canned response, Slow shipping, Terrible customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 31, 2016.

Comments