1.1
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I use Amazon and other sites that use FedEx.For the last 3 orders I've gotten shipped through them, they have all had problems and one even never showed up.

I ordered a space heater a couple of weeks before XMas with 2 day shipping. It's still showing it in the city of origin, so Amazon mailed me another with priority overnight shipping. That one showed up a day after it was supposed to, and the box was beat to ***. Finally, I've been sitting at home waiting for a package from them for 2 days because it was an overnight package and the first day there was an exception due to weather, and the next it was supposedly out for delivery but never showed up and now it says Local delivery restriction, delivery not attempted I used Twitter to talk to someone from FedEx because their phone people seem to just tell me what I already know a lot of the time and they said it's another weather problem beyond their control.

That doesn't make sense since it's in town and all the snow was so light that it has pretty much melted within a day. So I ordered an item on Monday, it was shipped Tuesday, supposed to be here Wednesday, and it's not Friday and I'll be waiting around another day. I wish I could just get a refund from the company I ordered from and could just go to Walmart or something instead, but I'll keep waiting and remember to never shop anywhere that uses FedEx again.

They were so good 2 or so years ago, I have no idea why they can't do their job now but 3 orders in a row with problems is pretty ridiculous.When USPS has less problems than you, then you're really in bad shape.

Review about: Fedex Next Day Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Logo.

I didn't like: Waiting at home for overnight package, Them losing my space heater in the winter, Them being unable to refund my shipping due to their mistakes.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments