Shipped from India on 1st of July to Stuttgart, Germany. Till two days before after several mails and calls (I dont speak Duetsch), I got the update that it will be delivered. As of yesterday they said the address was wrong and hence it was returned back. *But the address was correct!!

I had to call them multiple times and then took a day off and stayed in my apartment today (15th July 2016) to see the status as "Delivered"!!! And again calls back and forth, I get the information that it was delivered to some other address in Stuttgart!! How hard can it be....This depite me confirming my address over and again and informing them that I will be @ home for the pickup and given my cell phone number.

Top Notch Service......Way to go.... NEVER EVER I WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH FEDEX.......

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments