FedEx does not provide customer service.You make no options available for a customer to pick up a delivery.

You send a notice indicating that a package will be delivered by end of day 8 p.m. as opposed to stating the package will be delivered any time of day on a specific day. So, I get home expecting my package by 8 p.m. when it was already attempted for delivery.

Then, I am told that I cannot pick it up from the facility as it was not returned to the facility. Then, even after me stating that it is needed for first thing in the morning, I am told it will be delivered between 12 and 5 tomorrow. Again, not acceptable. I ask to have my stop changed to first thing in the am as it is an emergency.

Once again I am told that is not your procedure.

You have no procedures in place to assist a customer.I will never again recommend or use FedEx.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to "i want my package to be delivered first on the route, not last". The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments