1.4
Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I think that is the main reason Fanatics.com receives such poor reviews. I don't necessarily think it is them per say, but they use Fedex.

Fedex has always been very, very slow to deliver packages. If you desire faster delivery, you have to pay enormous fees to do so, and I mean enormous fees.

My own personal experiences with UPS and USPS have been much, much better, and much, much faster, with much less expensive prices.

Not only that, but the drivers just drop packages off and leave. I thought I had a genuine friend, but even he did so, and didn't look happy at all when I spotted him doing so. I shouldn't have been surprised though. He and his family are pretend do-gooders, but that is besides the point, and irrelevant to the cause at hand.

However, there was one positive experience I had with them though. There was one lady from Fedex who took all the time in the world one time to help me with a package. I thanked he, and told her I appreciated it.

And I have had negative experiences with USPS too. But mostly positive ones.

One postmaster, another pretend do-gooder, was wonderful to my mom but hateful towards me.

Their phone courtesy definitely needs work though, the USPS that is. One female clerk was "nice" to me in person, but on the phone was hateful towards me to say the least.

Some of their fees are outrageous though, including a $6.95 fee just to scan one money order! Crazy!

My experiences with UPS drivers have always been good, but their customer service blows. One woman especially got nasty with me. The UPS Store especially is a joke.

Yes I know this review is technically about Fedex, and not UPS or USPS. Just laying things out on the line about all three companies.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Just reduction in fees and quicker deliver from now on. That's all I ask and desire..

I liked: One female customer service rep.

I didn't like: Extremely slow delivery at extremely high prices.

Comments