I had a $1200.00 plasma tv shipped about 6 months ago.They offered the protection for it when I took it in and with it being such an exspensive item I decided to go ahead and purchase it.

It cost about $130.00 to ship only like 200 miles. Well when it arrived to my mothers house where I had it shipped, when she opened the box one whole side was shattered! Being relieved that I had purchased the coverage I made a claim of course. So they went back to look over the damage they took the tv from my mom's possession and now they conveniently cant find the tv and are still trying to get out of paying the claim!

I am outraged and feel as if I have been scammed!!!!DONT BUY THEIR COVERAGE BECAUSE THEY DONT HONOR IT!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of television. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned television in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments