New Richmond, Wisconsin
1.2
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

My college textbook was promised to be at my home on 1-10-14.It did not arrive even though I paid Amazon for 2 day shipping.

I do know this is not Amazon's fault, I tracked the shipping.

When I spoke to customer service today (1-11-14) they told me it wouldn't arrive until 1-13-14, two days after my class starts and 3 days late.Customer service was incredibly rude to me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of textbook shipping. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned textbook shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I just had this exact same problem this past weekend!Except they told me that my textbook was delivered when in fact it wasn't because the delivery guy had dropped it off at someone else's house (even though my correct address was listed on the package).

And now they won't even go back and get it so that it could be properly delivered to my house! My classes started today and I had no textbook! I had to order from a different site and pay expedited shipping.

I was too afraid to order through Amazon again in fear that FedEx would be the delivery carrier.FedEx sucks!

kel_lablanc
to Jane New Richmond, Wisconsin, United States #930163

Ugh, how awful! I have to wait for mine to arrive, I don't have the $ to keep buying books. I will never use FedEx again though!