Where I live I can have packages delivered by FedEx, USPS, or UPS and whenever possible I ask for UPS delivery because of past experience with all three delivery companies.UPS is by far the best with the USPS running a distant second place.

Fedex is so far behind the USPS that they can't even see them on the distant horizon. I have had 16 orders delivered by UPS and in each case, the delivery was made undamaged and in a timely manner. The USPS is slower than UPS and I will get a damaged package once in awhile. With FedEx, the packages are usually close to being on time but almost always damaged to the point I won't accept them necessitating my having to deal with the originating company to have a duplicate order sent out and a much delayed shipment and receipt of the order.

Complaining to FedEx has absolutely no effect whatsoever. I recently discovered that if an order is damaged by FedEx during shipment, the originating company can only recoup the shipping charges . . .

not the cost of the damaged merchandise.FedEx is sounding more and more like the Federal government every day!

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I agree. USPS never gives me hassle, is alwayshere around the same time every day is my stuff is not damaged.

In my opinion the USPS is the best.UPS sucks.

They constantly lose packages and if they are found they are almost always damaged.I have a friend or two who worked for them and all they would tell me was how horrible they were to work for and how the package handlers treated the merchandise.