Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I shipped a package to one of my friends in Brooklyn, NY who was living in a hotel.I was tracking the package and it showed the item was delivered and left at the front door.

Seeing this I was a bit skeptical because the hotels usually do not have a front door right? They have a lobby or usually the front desk receives the item. So I called the hotel and as I feared, they did not receive any package! So I called Fedex customer support and thus started my nightmare which is still going on.

OMG they have the most complicated and unorganized bunch of people who are not well informed at all. They never listened carefully of what I had to say and always blabbered the dialogues they are supposed to say. I KNOW HOW TO CHECK THE TRACKING AND I WOULD NOT CALLED YOU MORONS IF THERE WASN'T A ISSUE!!!! Urrggghhhhh So they connected me to the tracing dept and each time there was a different person to talk to and then I had to explain the whole story from the scratch and it looked like each time they came with some *** explanation.

One guy told me it was misdelivered for sure! Then the next day this one lady told me NO! I think the driver delivered it to the right spot! Have you contacted the hotel?

Of course I HAVE!!!! Anyways after few days they told me to file a claim through the store I shipped from as they were pretty sure it was misdelivered and they can not find it. So I did... Guess what!

It was denied and they told the store they actually think it was delivered correctly and the hotel lost it. Why tell me and the store different stories!! OMG the level of incompetency and negligence is too *** high. I am really sorry I believed that they would accept their fault and at least give me some closure.

But they seem to drag the whole thing and asked me to file a dispute the denial.What a sad sad example of customer service...

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of fedex customer care from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants FedEx to issue a full refund.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments