Its been 2 weeks since the declared delivery date of an international package that got lost by f****** FedEx. Still they are unable to trace it!!

At the same time, they are not sending it to Claims dept.

Everytime I call (they never called me in these 2 weeks with any update) them, those f****** Cust Care people keep saying that investigation is still going on but they haven't yet traced that. But the agent who is doing the trace will give me a call with the updates but that never happened.

There are thieves working there who have stolen my package worth of $620 !! How can a 11 lb package got lost when they have such technology to track each and everything.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

sent a package to the philippines, they made me declare what was in the package so they could steal it, I think.When the package arrived my girlfriend opened the package and we were excited because I had sent her a Citizen watch.

Well when she opened the box the paperwork/instruction manual was there but the watch was gone! When she called fedex they came out and looked at the box and saw where someone had cut open the bottom and took the watch and left the box! Whats more is that not only did the sob steal the watch but I fed the *** too! He stole some chocolate that was in the box too!

I put in a claim and found out they only will go to $100 on ANY claim.

$100 on a brand new $250 watch....f*^*%%ing wonderful!I will never ship with them again!

This is fact that Fed-EX are criminals.They stole my package to.How can the worlds largest company let this happen.They have no integrety, Just criminals that is ***