THE COMPANY FEDEX ARE THIF, I ORDERED A COMPUTER FROM WALMART WHEN I RECEIVED THE PACKAGE THE COMPUTER WAS OLD AND DUSTY, THE SAME DAY I WENT TO WALMART TO COMPLAIN AND WALMART TOLD ME THAT WASENT THEY FULT BECAUSE THEY DON'T SEND THE PACKAGE LIKE THAT THE PACKAGE WAS UNLABEL.THEY WAS SAYING THAT WAST FEDEX FAULT, I CALL FEDEX EXPLAIN THE SITUATION AND THEY GIVE ME A CASE NUMBER I CALL 10 TIMES TO FEDEX AND EVERYBODY WAS LOST NOBODY HELP ME NOW I RECEIVE A LETTER SAYING THAT THE OUTER CARTON OR ITS CONTENTS WAS OK AND THEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUTED SO I LOST THE OLD PACKAGE AND MY MONEY SO PEOPLE STOP SENDING PACKAGES FROM THIS COMPANY OR YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE MONEY AND TIME.

NOTE: IN WALMART A LADY TOLDME THAT A INSPECTOR WAS CHEKING SOME FEDEX DRIVER AND ONE OF THEM WHEN TO HIS HOUSE AND FIND A LOT OF COMPUTER, AND CAMERAS STOLEN FROM THE TRUCK , THEY SIMPLE EXCHANGE FOR AN OLD EQUIPMENT.GOOD LUCK ALL I HOPE THIS COMPANY THE GOVERMENT CHECK ON THEM FOR ROBERY ON PURPOSE.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Way to be an ignorant *** off. English isn't everyone's first language. Dumb troll.

cohena2

We don't speak jibberish or ***. Use proper grammar so we can understand you.