I had a package shipped 2nd day air.It was suppose to ship out on Monday, August 27th 2012, so that it would arrive on my day off.

(Wednesday) Instead they KEPT THE PACKAGE unitl Wednesday the 29th. Instead of receiving it on Friday the 31st, it stayed at their Earth City depot (10 minutes from my apartment) over the weekend. They "attempted" to deliver it on Monday while I was home asleep, and claimed I wasn't there. Yes, yes I was, and I was less than 20ft from the doorbell they didn't use.

So I called them that afternoon and asked them to come back before 6pm. (I had to be at work at 7pm that night) Instead, they put it on the PM truck and sent it the next day, after 4pm. (That day I went to work at 3pm, so that was ***.) I called them again and told them I didn't receive my package, and they decided to return it as undeliverable. It's September 8th, and I still have no package.

...Use UPS.FedEx is retarded.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

never on time - yet at a premium price. FedEx's does not deliver.

BrotherWitch
#542095

catty, you obviously have had too much to drink.I know FedEx pays your bills, but that is no reason to get snippy.

read the complaint again, and see that FedEx failed to ship on time, failed to attempt delivery, and failed to listen when I called them and GAVE THEM MY SCHEDULE so they could find an appropriate time to deliver.

The BBB agrees with me, and have opened a case for me.Now, put down the wine, and go back to bed.

catty

This is a goofy compaint...who held it until Wednesday?Your shipper?

Sounds like they did not pay for Saturday delivery so it would be delivered on Monday.Also how would anyone but you know what your work schedule is?

Why not have it held for pick-up instead of all this bullcrap?Get real!!