I was expecting a package today, being delivered by Fedex.The tracking information for both packages informed me both packages were on the truck for delivery for the current day.

At 4 p.m. I checked the tracking information again, thinking it was odd my packages weren't already sitting on my front porch. Upon checking the tracking, I received this message, Uh oh, we noticed an issue with your delivery. They had attempted to deliver my packages at 3:25 p.m.

and no one was here. My current packages were from a company I had ordered from before. These packages were always placed on my front porch. The last 14 years I have lived at my home, my packages are left on my porch from Fedex.

Today, we were home all day long. I have 2 dogs that bark like crazy when someone comes up our driveway or knocks on the door. I had been waiting for the packages, so I'd been watching out for the Fedex truck anyway. There was no ticket left on my door where the driver tried to deliver my packages either.

I called the 1(800) number and the Customer Service Rep was bewildered herself, no ticket had been left stating they had come, but no one was home. She placed me on hold to contact the driver. 4 minutes later she returns, informing me the driver is gone from my area and the ticket must have blown away or something. Regardless of the fact we have been here all day long and no Fedex truck came.

I do not plan to use Fedex as a shipping option in the future.

I will not purchase from a company any longer if that is their delivery carrier.The company needs improvements and if their drivers are not delivering packages as required, then they should train them better or they shouldn't be delivering.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex standard delivery service. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex standard delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments