Bonn, North Rhine-Westphalia

I took a recent business trip overseas, had to have an absolutely critical item be sent to me at the hotel where I was staying.FedEx sent the item to the wrong country, then sent it an adjoining country where it got caught up in customs...the customer service agent even suggested that I go to that country to pick it up, complete insanity, I'm considering litigation.

I will never use FedEx again, ever. I cannot understand how a company this aweful can remain in business.

At this point I don't really anticipate that I will ever receive this package and I still have two more weeks at my location in Europe.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

San Martin, California, United States #35600

The other two are right, you would never sue FedEx.Also, packages ONLY get "caught up in customs" if the sender does not submit the correct customs forms.

FedEx has as much control over packages that go through Customs as an airline does getting your bags through customs, NONE. You are responsible for the items you ship.

Next time make sure you know what you're doing when you ship a package and lay of the "I'm going to sue" lines.You know your not.

San Martin, California, United States #35599

You do sound like a little baby and you know you would never sue. First off you have no case or the balls. Next time just don't forget what you need at home and take some personal accountability.

Finksburg, Maryland, United States #35597

You're an ***.You say pointless and meaningless things.

You're worse than the people that actually sue because you say things like "I'm considering litigation" when you know you never would. Sue, give me a break.

Go :cry about your mistake and keep saying things you have no intension of doing.You're pathetic.