IS totally bogus.Tracking said my package was on the truck to be delivered on Saturday.

At the end of the day they entered an exception and took it back to the warehouse (literally 10 miles from my house). NEVER attempted delivery - and because they were open for business on a Saturday won't attempt delivery until Tuesday. Their excuse - "busy because of the holidays"......REALLY? What a ***-pore system in which there is no recourse.

I didn't pick the shipper -- the merchant did. Now I've got to wait 3 more days to get my package. If they had given me the option at the beginning of the day I could have picked it up and saved all the headache. This is not the first time they've done it.

Last year I had the same thing happen and they blamed it on the weather.Hands down the WORST customer service ever.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

:( I had a door tag on Thursday and Friday.Went to the Fedex Location 40 minutes away at 1255.

The hours on the door tag and on the door state 8:30 to 4:30. Nothing about a lunch. Well I knocked on the door and this guy comes from the back and says come back at 2! I was pissed!

Then to beat all he was 10 minutes late!I can't wait for their office to open and complain about their service!