I've been waiting for an international package since Jan 19 when it was shipped.I was told Customs cleared it.

Yet, it is stuck in TN. Today is Jan 28. Last scan was 5:42 am 1/22. Fedex doesn't tell me what they're doing to investigate or if they've done anything at all.

They only ask me for more info when I call and say they are going to investigate. Now they need a very detailed description of the content in order to investigate.

I see at least one other international tracking review that tells a similar story of an international package being stuck somewhere.I wonder why this is happening.

This reviewer shared experience about "i'm just sharing problem. i am in contact with fedex." and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about international shipping from FedEx was very poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments