Ok its the holiday season and i purchased a gift for my husband.We purchased the gift on 12/19/15 it says were supposed to receive it on 12/26/15.so we used the fedex tracking system which the package went back to the same location previous before its final destination.

So i called 3time to find where the package was also why would it back track. The 3 representatives had no knowledge or why would the item was or even trying to get in contact with the distribution center to find out more information. Most importantly supposedly they were making late delivery until ten pm my time.then a find out that was a lie.to making it even worse was the fact that we have to wait 3 more days for a package which is only a hour away this is serious *** and unacceptable.

Why jack up holiday rates and not deliver on the designated time frame.I will never order *** or have anything delivered by them.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of fedex tracking from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments