Featured Not resolved

Pictures say it all. I had to pull the Fedex van out of the mud with my Subaru.

I guess the driver figured it was ok to drive off the gravel onto the lawn. Not his best move probably.

Fedex says I need to get 3 estimates, then they'll talk to me about maybe compensating me.

So I guess I need to find some landscapers willing to come by and generate an estimate. Seems like a waste of time for all parties. Seems like Fedex is dragging it's feet. Can't say I'm too impressed with Fedex so far.

I think they should just negotiate with me. The pictures say it all. I asked Fedex if I could send them some pictures. They basically said don't bother calling back before I have the estimates. Nice.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Vehicle Driver.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 26.

Comments

You would have been equally angry had they parked on the last available solid space and tossed your package at the door. Most people are not accustomed to maneuvering through deep mud to approach a home. They should fix it, but so should you.

Sorry that your front dirt patch got damaged.

Just what the world needs...another anonymous ***

LOL...Your so-called yard looks like @#$# before the van drove into it. Looks like worthless mud pit... Anything done to it will be an improvement...