Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I been calling back and forth since 1 it is now 4.I was told that my package would be redelivered before 5.

On my last cal i was told that tge package has been sent back to the miramar location. I asked why wasnt it sent to midtown if thats the nearest location to my house. NONE OF TGE REPRESENTATIVES HAD ANY ANSWERS!!! They all just read the same "im sorry script over and over" I PAYED FOR TWO DAY DELIVERY SO I WOULD EXPECT THAT I GET EXACTLY WHAT I PAID FOR NOT!!!

THIS IS MY SECOND BAD EXPERIENCE WITH FEDEX AND I ONLY HAD TWO... AFTER TODAY I ONLY WANT MY DELIVERY SERVICE FROM UPS AVOID FEDEX BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY !!!

WAIST OF MONEY, RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO ONE HAS ANSWERS AND LAZY DRIVERS...I ALSO REQUESTED NOTIFICATIONS THAT I NEVER GOT .

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex two day delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments