Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I signed up for delivery notifications and requested to have delivery of a controlled shipment of a firearm under recall at a time where an adult would be able to sign for it.Fedex took my info and basically blew my requests off and attempted delivery 3 seperate times in the middle of the day to my residental address after informing them that myself as the majority of adults are at work during the day so deliver after 5 pm.

I was told could not be done and i now have to drive over an hour just to get my package that shoukd have came to me. They never provided uodates that I signed up for and online track said before 8 pm which woukd have been perfect but apparently before 8pm is around 1 pm to them and customer requests do not meanvanuthing to them.

This company that i used to have much respect for is really gone down hill and i will never do buisness with them again!-pissed off logistics professional, dod

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments