4.0

I Ordered 2 dvds from amazon (simple, right?), and decided to get 2 day shipping through fedex.Usually i use their standard ground shipment which i think is ups (might be usps, but is definitely not fedex).

This "5 to 8 days" shipment rarely even takes that long(on more than one occasion i have receive ground shipment in 3days). Fed ex does things a little different. My "2-day" shipment took OVER A MONTH to get. Checked tracking on the website, and they claimed to have delivered it 4 DAYS LATE (a strange lie), but gave no indication that this was wrong or even out of the ordinary.

Customer service is basically non-existant. Almost a month and ahalf later, my merchandise finally arrives with no explanation, no apology, and not even acknowledgement that anything was wrong. I would love to work for fedex because they basically have no accountability and they always find a way to weasel out of refunding any money they have stolen from their customers. I WILL NEVER USE FED EX FOR EVEN SO MUCH AS AN EMPTY ENVELOPE.

I HAVE MADE IT MY MISSION TO SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS RIDICULOUSLY UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY AND THEIR TOTAL LACK OF ETHICS.NEVER EVER EVER EVER USE FED EX.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Actually...IF shipping was the reason your package wasn't delivered on time FEDEX EXPRESS gives refunds almost as much as Walmart.

What happens with a lot of companies they print a label and make your order status shipped well it's not. I paid for 2 day shipping and Amazon prime .. My baby crib disappeared and they sent another one? Amazon said sorry we will send another one(received it 4) days later.

No tracking info available on the first crib. Status said undeliverable... Not Fedex that was all Amazon! FedEx can't get you a package that they don't recieve.

Damaged packages are the best! You should see the way stores pack stuff. By the time Fedex gets it there's stuff leaking,poking and falling out all over the place.

If you get a damaged packaged Make a claim!!Fedex cant fix something if you don't let them know.