Wadesville, Indiana
Additional Fees

Over the past 4 years FedEx has repeatedly said they delivered packages to my residence but they are not delivered.Their customer service people this evening suggested I check through my neighborhood??!!

I paid extra for two day delivery and now I should go find the package!! Even the U.S. Postal service can get it right! FedEx Corp Officials should be grossly ashamed.

Their business is delivery of packages and they can't get it right?? What if the paramedics, police, and fire could not find addresses?? Even their competitor UPS gets it right.

FedEx is the WORST.I am going to cease doing business with vendors that utilize FedEx!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service or performance. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex home delivery and associated monetary loss in the amount of $110. FedEx needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex home delivery in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments