FedEx Charged an advancement fee of $$$10.00 because they took the pleasure of paying my $0.64 duty charge on my hobby electronics order on my behalf.Thanks FedEx !!!

But next time let me pay my own, you're rip off artists with a license to print money!!! They also charged a Additional Entry Line Items Fee of $$$18.75 because the small Electronic parts I ordered took up too many lines on their paper???? The bottom line is that for my Declared value of $148.90 FedEx charged me an additional $38.27 in bogus fees. This equates to 25.7% of my total order.

Plus I already paid shipping charges. What a rip off. I will be discussing this with the television trouble shooters.

FedEx is ripping people off badly.Take my advice and boycott FedEx for this unfair behavior!!!!

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

ya:

Canada HST.......................... 2.64

Advancement fee..................... 10.00

HST on ADV/Ancillary Service Fees... 1.30

Import/Export Subtotal.............. 11.30

TOTAL............................... 13.94

$13.94 for the pleasure of having them pay my $2.64 a week before I pay them!!! Why have a business that does anything else... just collect taxes and charge 300% and more !!!

NICE MARGIN !!! ----- CRIMINAL ACTIVITY if you ask me. Thanks for nothing FEDEX.

Don't come to my door anymore... EVER !!!!!

we also have the same problem we have our electronic unit sent to the States for repair and it cost us almost a $100 but it's return was worst it was always on the policy that it is 3 days delivery upon shipment here in the Philippines they still have another 3 days additional for document procurement etc.... and the sad thing about the charged was almost 3x the amount of outbound shipment.