Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Fedex is the most unreliable and incompetent delivery service I have ever dealt with. Their customer service is unhelpful and doesn't resolve any issues.

I never received a package that was supposed to be delivered on 11/20/15. The Fedex delivery manager system emailed me saying that the reason was "Customer not Available or Business Closed." Upon calling customer service to find out more they claimed that the driver attempted delivery at 11:37pm on 11/20/15. All members of my household were home at that time, no one rang our bell, no delivery tag was left and furthermore my husband was standing directly in front of our building at that time with our dog, he saw no sign of a Fedex driver or truck.

When I called customer service to find out what was going on they had nothing more to tell me other than the driver will attempt redelivery on Monday or I can pick it up at their local office. When the local office called, the woman (who did not provide her name) explained about redelivery and when I questioned the companies poor practices she became frustrated and hung up the phone on me.

My concern is why isn't the driver on this route being looked into or reprimanded in any way, he clearly is doing something wrong. This is the 5th time in the past few years we have dealt with missing packages from Fedex. Just a month ago, Fedex delivered a large box from Jet.com to an entirely different address, luckily that person was kind enough to bring the package to me. In the past Fedex has lost wedding gifts and we had to seek compensation or new items via Amazon.

It stunned me how rude the woman was from the local office and how incompetent their drivers are and it seems nothing is being done to address any of this. Where I can, I have requested that packages be sent via USPS or UPS. It seems that because I am an individual and not a large company, Fedex doesn't care about my business and will make no real effort to resolve any issues. I have little to no faith that I'll be receiving my package on Monday.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no accountability, customer service and incompetent drivers. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx fedex shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Ross, California, United States #1245909

Same thing, unreliable, incompetent, and dishonest in their communications.

Boy do I ever know the feeling.I have paid a $75 hefty sum of money this Thursday to have a package overnighted and delivered to me on Friday.

The package still hasn't moved from it's shipping facility clear across the country.

So if the delivery guy doesn't knock on my door with my package and $75 cash, I'm going to be royally pissed off. What's more?

I'm a lawyer.Looks like it's about time for me to sue FedEx's balls off.

FedEx_India

Dear Customer,

We have received your concern. Please share your tracking number and contact details (Name, email ID and contact number) our customer care executive will revert to you.

Regards,