I received notice from fedex VIA tracking service on the internet.The package was placed on the vehicle for delivery at 8:09 am.

I waited patiently all day and fedex did not respond. I checked the tracking this morning (day after delivery was suppose to be made) and received the following message: "Customer not available or Business Closed" The package did not need to be signed for and could have been left at my door if it had been delivered. There was no note on my door as their usually is when a package can't be delivered. I believe that the fedex driver just had something better to do and ignored delivering my package.

I'm sure this driver must have many complaints such as this, and I hope fedex will do something and reprimand or deal with this driver.At the very least the driver lied about an attempted delivery.

James Benedict

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was not delivered. Author liked the most pretty suspicious. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments