Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

To whom it may concern, I am writing this letter to hopefully get some relief and express my sheer disappointment with your company.On 1/14/17 stayed home in hopes of receiving a really exclusive sold out item.

Not only did the driver not knock on my door, he did not follow the delivery instructions "do not leave this package unsecured". I do not have a porch, or secured area where a package should be left. On this day, this driver not only was negligent but he did not use good judgement. The driver did NOT knock on my door, I sat in the living room all day completing work awaiting this package.

A claim is not enough, I want justice. I can not order this item from the seller because it is sold out and it is twice as much at other retailers. This may not mean much to you but it was a special gift that I've waited a 1/2 year to purchase.

There has to be a greater resolution than just "talking to" the driver.Respectfully

Review about: Fedex Vehicle Driver.

I didn't like: Unprofessional service, Poor management, 1st contact enjoys tormenting people.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #1271476

Perhaps slit his wrists? Waaah. Get over it

to Anonymous Littleton, Colorado, United States #1293822

What is your issue? Is this what you do just antagonize people for making reviews......On a site that is for making reviews? Get a life