Ansonia, Connecticut
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I was waiting for a package the other day the FedEx van pulled up in front of our house.We live on the 2nd floor by the time I got down the stairs the van was gone and a note stuck on my door.

The driver never knocked on the door or rang the doorbell. I got my package the next day thankfully we were home and kept looking out the window cause we had to sign for it. There was no way that driver could have written all that info on the paper he stuck on my door that fast.

It took me seconds to get down the stairs so the driver had to have the paper written out before he got to my house.This has happened before with them as well with UPS and USPS.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx and fedex vehicle driver for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments