Buckley, Washington

Just now a driver came up to our porch to drop off a package, we live in a rural farm area and dogs are out all the time but this was not the case with my dog, she was inside with me.When the driver came up, she honked (which I assumed meant she needed me to sign something), and headed out.

My dog barked as I opened the door but that was it and scurried over to get pet, as most of the delivery guys love to give her attention. This was not the case with this woman. She chucked the box at my dog greatly damaging the box and drove off before I could get her license plate number. She is lucky she didn't hit my dog or damage the contents of the package or I would have chased her down myself.

My advice to fedex?Get someone who knows what they are doing to drive your trucks!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments