Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

FedEx delivered an important document by crumbling it into a ball & stuffing it my US mail box.I called & complained.

The next day a FedEx driver appeared banging on my gate screaming death threats & telling me I better come out. I started to go out with my two best friends, misters Smith Wesson. My two daughters stopped me. We called the police but he had left.

One of them told me that I should have killed him especially if he reached for his waist band after shouting his death threats.Maybe next time.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx and fedex vehicle driver for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

If there was nothing wrong with the tracking tool, why did you rate it at one star? Fedex tracking has always worked pretty good for me.