Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

On 12/11/2015 i checked on my shipments package online and wound up talking to a representative on the chat website of FedEx and asked what was taking my shipment so long because for the past 3 days it has been saying that my shipment was scheduled for the next day delivery the lady's name was Sheena she reassured me that my package will be here by the next day and that was it that was the final date she also recorded in the system for the driver to have been able to leave my package at my door if I was not there.now today is December 12th 2015 and I have still not received my package the reason for that is the driver came to my home down my driveway stopped sat in my driveway for about 5 minutes I stood at the door outside of the of my home and waited for him to come up and give me my package he backs out of the driveway onto the main road and I'm thinking maybe he's going to back the truck in because i have a very narrow driveway and he did not he pulled off onto the main road and stop at another house and dropped off a package there then he left onto the main road again and I never saw the truck again.

the driver never came to me at my door and that was rude im sure he seen me standing there he could have had a conversation with me to figure out what he needed to figure out he just sat in his truck and he left now I'm stuck with no package and my plans for Sunday for going to go to another state to see my family with the packages are no longer going to happen so he has definitely screwed a part of my life up this is very unacceptable and unprofessional he needed to come to my door and have a word with me on what was going on now when I called and talked to the lady I told her what was going on she tried to reassure me that everything was fine and that nothing in her system showed that my package was delivered anywhere she said that my package was still on its way and that another vehicle will be down to ship my package to me by the end of the day I told her it did not seem right and it was too much of a coincidence that that had happened and my package did not get delivered to me she did absolutely nothing to make sure that the situation was not out of control and because of her I believe that this all could have been solved right then and there and my package would be here today and I would be on the road down to see my family in another state with the packages that I needed to bring with me but instead I'm still here at my home with nothing and plans ruined because of FedEx and the driver who was very incompetent. He needs to be punished in some way to let him know what he did was not acceptable. He couldn't have been following the rules and regulations are FedEx's job requirements for the drivers I'm very irritated with that driver and I'm very irritated with the woman that I spoke on the phone with for not helping me the way she needed to I'm pretty sure she heard in my voice that I was very distraught and I was very nervous and I knew something was wrong she should have went along with what I was saying and look further into the situation and everything would have been solved right then and there so whoever the driver was they need to be punished and whoever the lady was on the phone that I first spoke to she needs to be punished as well for not doing her job the way she needed to especially at a time like this during the holidays. I need to be given a free next day shipment on the next item that I purchase online.

Everything that has happened needs to be recorded/documented in your system so if its not that is a problem that you also need to take up with the people who have dealt with me during this incident. Phone recordings, etc... There is more to this incident that i would be glad to discuss with whomever gives me a call.

I can be reached at 4102625227.My tracking number is 071460893182951 and a my fedex case number that was filed by manager Guillermo for me is 1212529081

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Akira is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex vehicle driver at FedEx was shipment or customer service rep Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Blah blah blah blah

to Anonymous #1077918

It's corny *** miserable ppl like u who who didn't get enough attention in school or from your own family.U sound like a *** Child.

"Blah blah blah blah" mind your *** business and get off this site u clearly see it says PISSED CONSUMER.com or are u illiterate???Anonymous *** ***.

to Anonymous #1078004

Blah blah blah blah blah